USWDS Color Token Template
This template can be used as a starting point for adopting the use of color tokens in your design systems in Figma.
- In this file you’ll find the theme color tokens and state color tokens as defined by USWDS.
- The tokens are customizable for your projects, so use this file as a base to help you organize and name your tokens to align with USWDS guidance.
- Each color token is saved as a color style.
- Each color style is named by the theme or state color token associated with it and includes a description that names the system token and the settings variable that it is referencing.
- Duplicate and rename this file to start using the template for your projects.